“The Best way to improve your English is 1 on 1!”
Attending private language school classes with 20+ students is not cheap and its very ineffective for Oral English improvement. If you want to study and practice with a foreign teacher in a 1 hour class of about 20 students, then you can expect to have about 3 minutes of 1 on 1 talk time… and that’s if the teacher never says a word! And we all know how wordy less-experienced foreign teachers can be. (Wordy = They talk too much)
More Talk Time
EFET’s experienced teachers maximize STT (Student Talk Time) and reduce TTT (Teacher Talk Time). There’s no other better reason to have a foreign teacher than to improve your Oral English, right?! That is why you need to meet a teacher privately and EFET is here to help.
1on2 and 1on3 options are available to reduce the cost of your new course. You could save as much as $9 per lesson! Your expected STT will be reduced; however, you’ll benefit by choosing the people who join you. If you would like other classmates (whom you don’t know) in order to reduce your tuition fee, please ask us and we’ll try to help you.
Driving or taking a bus to school is often inconvenient and wastes time. Your 1on1 class starts when you want and there’s no need to spend money on transportation. You see your teacher with a webcam and hear your teacher with a microphone. Your teacher can hear you very clearly and communicate just like in an in-person class. (You just can’t touch or smell your teacher… Maybe that’s a good thing!)
Your new 1on1 course is all about you! Course Objectives are made clear before you begin classes. YOU can decide if you want to focus on Grammar or Vocabulary Building or the IELTS exam or Listening Comprehension, etc.
Every 3 weeks, your teacher will submit a report (via email) on your progress. If you are on a General English track, using “New Concept English” for example, you will receive grades on your Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening Comprehension. Included in this report are suggestions on what and how to improve!
Lesson length: 60 minutes
Let’s review what the 1on1 Private English course offers:
- More Efficiency: Increase your STT (Student Talk Time) and reduce TTT (Teacher Talk Time)!
- Save Money: By inviting one or two friends to join your class!
* Continue to study with books you already have or choose a new text!
* No bus or taxi fare. No wasted gasoline.
- More Convenience: By eliminating transportation! (No cars, trains, or buses)
* Study when its convenient for you. You choose class times!
* Study anywhere! (Home, Office, or even while Travelling)
- More Personalization: Objectives suit your needs and your class time is maximized!
- Continuous Improvement: Teachers update you on progress and send you grades every 3 weeks. (every 6-9 classes)