Synergy at Work!
- Are you trying to find new students but don’t know how?
- Are you on sites like Buddy School and EduFire but your message gets lost in the thousands of other teaching posts?
- Do you want to learn how to run a successful language program online?
Experienced Foreign English Teachers is currently welcoming more experienced teachers and professors to join our team! There are no membership fees and all of our students will see your site or blog. Also, your visibility on our site increases as students rate your teaching! Here is what our team membership offers:
- A prime location on our Online Courses page!
- Direct Linking to your course’s site or blog!
- Visibility on our Teacher Carousel on the homepage!
- Guest blogging opportunities which drive traffic to your premium content!
What do you need to qualify?
In order to be a team member of EFET, and begin receiving more course requests from students, please be a serious and experienced teacher. We only accept teachers with more than 2 years of teaching experience (off-line). Also, we are welcoming teachers with the qualifications necessary to teach at a four-year college or university, which include a university degree and TEFL certificate. A native accent from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand is required.
- Download this PDF for more details about becoming an EFET member.
So, how does EFET benefit from offering FREE membership to qualified teachers?
We are all working together in this huge ocean of language teachers. Most of them are not legit and some are even scamming students. By validating you are part of EFET, we create a community of honest teachers. Your course’s site or blog will need to carry our member badge, which includes a date of registration kept on file. No fakes possible! Students have greater confidence knowing that you’re an EFET member!
Volunteering (optional): Accepted teachers will be invited to help improve the world with Online Learning. We ask members to volunteer online by supporting charities with their energy and time only. We hope you’ll support the growth of rural education in developing countries with us! Learn more about some friends who are doing this now.
When you are ready to enjoy the benefits of this exciting community, please fill in the contact form below. This contact form is sent directly to EFET’s Course Director – Ben!